Search This Blog

Saturday, March 3, 2012


Hello good people of the Internet, might I just say to the 2.3 of you who actually read my blog, thank you! Not only do you have good taste but clearly have a lot of time on your hands, as do I. With all this time, I've been laying in bed sick these past 11 days contemplating my life, and to tell you the truth not much has happened, yet. But something exciting or meaningful will happen eventually but until then, I'm going to keep waiting and searching until it does. But reminiscing on my life hasn't been all bad in fact it made me think about the first few bands I really fell in love with. I remember one summer day I rode my bike to a friends house with the Killers' Hot Fuss album sitting in the cliche' basket attached to my handlebars. I couldn't be more than 10 and a half but to that day The Killers will always have a special place in my heart. I give you my favorite song EVER (and no it's not some underground local indie band nobody has ever heard of) ladies and gentleman The Killers with Mr. Brightside

No comments:

Post a Comment